Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Early birthday!

So, my birthday isn't until July 22... but when you're dating someone who can't keep secrets, birthdays sometimes come early. Yesterday his mom was in town - she came for the weekend + a little.

While I was working, they went shopping and stuff. He texted me a few times saying, "I might be getting your birthday present." and "YAY Birthday present purchased!" and then "I might give this to you today." He has a massive inability to keep something a secret when he's excited about it. Of course, that's not really a problem for me! That means I get gifts early :). So, yes... when I got home from work yesterday, he gave me my birthday present - 23 days early.

Have I mentioned that he's a handbag connoisseur? I think it was my last birthday when he got me my first designer bag - not that I asked for it... I was happy to stick with my Target purse, but he was embarrased to be seen near it. hahaha.

So, of course he got me a new Dooney this year. He's learning that I need to fit about three books in my purses, so we're getting progressively bigger :). I was pretty pumped this morning when I could fit a sweater in there! So fun. How cute is this?!



Anyway, so I've already had my birthday... essentially. I'm still trying to decide if I am going to be traveling on the week of my birthday. I took that week off - just cause I had the time to take. I'm soooo ready for that vacation. Now all I have to do is figure out what to do with it!

Suggestions? Comments? Beauty tips?

1 comment:

  1. You should come home and convince mom and dad to come to the lake in Arkansas with the Stewards.

    ReplyDelete