Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Ranty Day

Sometimes working on Saturdays makes me rant a little more than usual. I really don't mean to, or like to for that matter, but that's just the way it goes. The little things just irk me. Like....

Dear lady on the train: Not EVERYONE wants to hear your kid singing some song in Spanish.
Dear customer: I will never understand what you want from me if you don't SPEAK. Lists don't equal questions. Try harder.
How is it possible that the employee restroom at work is in MUCH worse condition than the public restroom?? Come on, now.
Dear other customer: It's not possible for me to read every book you put your hand on - so, no. I don't know what that one is about. Read the blurb.

And so on and so forth. This isn't including my co-worker rants... cause those might get out ;). I'm only semi-kidding there. Ahem.

Anyway, Saturday + Work = Rants. Got it? Good.

On the upside - it's not raining today. It's been a while since I've been able to say that. Yesterday Boyfriend and I got stuck in a very sudden downpour. That's always a fun walk. We. Were. Soaked. Umbrellas = not useful. See? Another rant. Sorry.

On that note, I'll leave you one last rant:
Dear oblivious customer: It's not cute that your kid is wailing on the floor and you just keep walking. That's not ok. Please come back for your kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment